Spiced Black Bean Wraps
This is such a good vegetarian recipe that is filling, delicious and easy to make!
- 2 red onions (finely sliced into half-moons)
- 2 bell peppers (preferably red or yellow and sliced into strips)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 large handful fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 cup plain yoghurt or sour cream
- 1 250g of chopped tinned tomatoes
- 1 pack of wraps (preferably 2-3 wraps per person)
- 200g of black beans (from a tin)
- 2 limes (sliced in half)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
Heat the oil in the pan then add the onions, peppers and garlic and cook on a medium heat until softened.
Then add the spices, the tinned tomatoes and the black beans, simmer on a low heat until nice and thick.
Then heat up your wraps according to the instructions then assemble the bean mixture in a wrap with all the other ingredients, some coriander a dollop of yoghurt, a squeeze of lime and enjoy!!
I personally love a touch of hot sauce on my wrap too 😉